Volunteer programs are temporarily suspended. We look forward to working with our wonderful volunteers in the near future.
Volunteers are an essential part of UT Health. They lend a helping hand to patients, visitors, and employees by offering the ultimate gifts — their time, skills, and compassion. From stocking the gift shops to serving popcorn and coffee, our volunteers add an extra level of special care that’s offered at UT Health.
To volunteer at UT Health, here’s what you need to know…
Volunteers must go through an application process and agree to volunteer at least four hours of services each week. To apply online, click the adult application link below:
If you need help or would like to talk to our volunteer services recruiter, call 903-877-5520.
When you volunteer at UT Health you can:
- Use your talents to help others
- Become a member of a special team of caring people
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Grow as a person
- Learn new skills
- Serve the communities where we live
In most cases, our volunteer coordinator can work around your schedule, abilities, and interests to find the best fit for your service.
Volunteers at UT Health receive many benefits, including:
- Free annual immunizations
- Free annual TB screening
- Discounts from UT Health cafeteria and gift shop with ID badge
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon