Thank you for your interest in serving as a Junior Volunteer at UT Health North Campus Tyler.
Please review the following details of our 2020 Junior Volunteer summer program to determine if our program is a good match for your volunteering goals.
- The program dates are June 8th – July 31st.
- Service positions are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Single day and multiple day positions may be available.
- Students who have completed their freshman year of high school are eligible to apply to be a junior volunteer.
- Students are required to have a free health screening which includes a TB blood draw screening performed by UT Health North Campus lab.
- Students and parents are required to attend a mandatory program orientation Tuesday, June 2nd at 6 p.m.
- Junior Volunteers must adhere to the UT Health North Campus dress code.
You may email your questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is May 8th, 2020. To proceed with the application process, please click below.
We appreciate your interest in serving UT Health North Campus.