Hospital: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- For the well-being of our patients, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits should be kept short so the patient can get plenty of healing rest.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU): At the top of every even hour for 30 minutes
- The ICU is located on the second floor of the patient tower in Building A.
- For the well-being of the patient, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Children under the age of 12 must receive permission from the nursing staff to visit a patient in the ICU.
- Free wireless internet for visitors and patients
- Free parking
- Vending machines
- Gift shops at each hospital
- Free shuttle service
- Free language assistance