Hospital: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- For the well-being of our patients, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits should be kept short so the patient can get plenty of healing rest.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU): At the top of every even hour for 30 minutes
- The ICU is located on the second floor of the patient tower in Building A.
- For the well-being of the patient, we recommend no more than two visitors at a time.
- Children under the age of 12 must receive permission from the nursing staff to visit a patient in the ICU.
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have implemented the following visitation policy:
All individuals within our facilities will wear a mask:
- While in patient rooms or during close contact with patients in order to provide direct medical care (e.g. a caregiver working with patients in procedural areas, diagnostic imaging areas etc).
- While working in an area defined as a COVID unit or areas where COVID-confirmed patients or patients suspected of having COVID are maintained and segregated from others.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask only if they are in COVID areas or in a room with a patient suspected of having COVID.
- Free wireless internet for visitors and patients
- Free parking
- Vending machines
- Gift shops at each hospital
- Free shuttle service
- Free language assistance
- Chaplain available
- Behavioral health services
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Outpatient clinics:
- Family Med
- Pulmonary: pedi-pulmonary, cystic fibrosis, sleep medicine
- Surgery: gynocolgy, plastics, podiatry
- Internal Med
- Rehabilitation: physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Occupational Health